วันจันทร์ที่ 19 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Ginsu International Traditions 14-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Block Set


More information

Ginsu International Traditions Bakelite 04 827 14 elements in a number of containers made of stainless steel is a symmetrical structure, the Expert Betting Edge on the best channel on both sides of the blade contains. This gives a measure two-dimensional surface can reduce the accuracy of the saw. The result is a maintenance free, do not need to sharpen serrated blades, which is then performed fine cutting accuracy of professional cutlery. This is the model of the line, and left on the page! Made of brushed stainless steel series 420 journals offer consumers the perfect combination of performance, balance and style - all supported by a lifetime warranty.

I was not sure, "Just like TV" Ginsu name. I was afraid, fainting, light-gauge, boy, I'm wrong! These knives Nice heavy feel it is not sensitive. The reason for a strong field ..I have to show your finger on the cut, I am very happy happy with the overall appearance of a series, and used them in the dishwasher without any problems. I have learned from other knives, if you use a little dust, "as Bon pickled clean Ami abrasive blade. I had to do more in this series. I am very happy happy with this kit, and one could imagine that the knives are sharp!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น